10 Tips on how to lose weight healthily
You want to lose 5 kg quickly, preferably within the first week! But is it realistic, and, more importantly, is it good for your health? You must know the answer.
When you lose weight, your body changes, and extreme dieting can cause health problems. This is why we recommend having your weight loss monitored by a doctor. A healthy weight loss rate is one kilogram per week. Rather than embarking on a highly restrictive and effective diet for a limited time, it is therefore necessary to develop healthy habits. And this is permanent! This is your assurance of being able to maintain your weight.
The basics of successful weight loss
Create a calorie deficit to lose weight If you already play sports you have the right to ask yourself: why am I not losing weight? It's very simple: to reduce the share of body fat and lose weight, you have to create a calorie deficit or a negative energy balance. In other words, take in fewer calories than you burn. For example, people who exercise intensively tend to eat more. But calorie consumption during a sports session is often overestimated.
Factors that influence weight loss and healthy weight
Even if two people start the same diet at the same time, it does not mean that they will lose weight at the same rate. Everyone loses weight differently.
Here are some factors that can influence weight loss from the start:
The initial weight
The percentage of body fat
The physical activity practiced
Try not to compare yourself to others. Better to focus on yourself and your progress.
A good weight-loss program is one in which all foods are permitted and there are no restrictions. To eat healthily, you must consume everything. The important thing is to keep track of how much and how often you eat.
If you want to lose weight healthily, I recommend you to check out this product 'GREEN BARLEY PLUS'. It allows you to lose 24lbs in 2 months.
Most of the time, people first think of depriving themselves, rather than making a lasting change in the way they eat. When you take in too few calories over the long term, your basal metabolic rate decreases. We then lose weight quickly, but in this case, the body often loses muscle mass and not fat mass and then uses less energy. This can be the case when you want to lose belly fat quickly. And when you eat normally again, the basal metabolism having decreased and the caloric intake being greater than before, this counters the effects of sport or muscle building. This is why a moderate calorie deficit allows for sustainable and healthy weight loss.
A good state of mind is important for weight loss.
Studies have shown that the more you become aware of the way you think and act, the more you will be able to implement lasting changes. In terms of weight loss, it is therefore useful to think flexibly and realistically. It also means that you have to be indulgent and take care of yourself, in order to accept yourself as you are. One watchword: have self-love! This will allow you to more easily make healthy decisions, whether in terms of food or physical activity, but also to better overcome failures or plateaus. Because let's be honest: it will happen. But it does not matter ! And most importantly: being positive will help you motivate yourself and keep going for a long time.
Weight loss through sport and physical activity.
People who change their diet and increase their physical activity can lose up to 20% more weight. It's great news. Physical activity has also been shown to improve self-esteem, mood, and sleep quality. Sport or physical activity has a positive impact not only on weight, but also on overall well-being.
Lose Weight successfully, with guaranteed results using this plant-based natural supplement
10 tips for healthy and lasting weight loss
1. Adopt a balanced, healthy and varied diet: Changing your eating habits allows you to better control your weight. It is important to put in place a balanced, healthy and diversified diet to break with old eating habits but without causing a sudden change. A high-protein diet helps you lose weight while being full. Fiber-rich foods like whole grains, fruits, and vegetables also prolong satiety and stave off cravings.
2. Write down what you eat and pay attention to the caloric deficit: Whether you use a digital tool like the WW app or just a pen and paper, it's useful to write down everything you eat. According to one study, women lose approx. 4% more weight when they keep a diary of their meals.
3. Reduce stress as much as possible: According to one study, individuals with high levels of cortisol (the stress hormone) tend to weigh more, have an increased waist circumference and BMI. In addition, stress arouses the appetite for foods high in sugar and fat. 5 minutes of meditation a day, a yoga session can remedy this. You also have to set limits.
4. Get enough sleep: Although sleep appears to have no direct relationship with weight loss, research shows that it does play an important role. According to one study, participants on a calorie-restricted diet who slept only 5.5 hours per night lost less body fat than those who slept 8.5 hours per night. Of course, everyone's sleep needs differ, but the National Sleep Foundation in the United States recommends 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night for most adults. Meditation, for example, can assist you in falling asleep.
5. Participate in sports and physical activity: Physical activity is essential for maintaining weight loss. Begin by moving more every day and limiting your sitting time. Then look for an activity that you enjoy.
6. Pay attention to portions: Even if we eat high-quality food, we can overeat. Listening for satiety signals and portion control are therefore critical. In reality, the ideal portion size is unique to each individual. It all depends on what you want to eat, how much you want to eat, and how much money you have. Of course, it also depends on how satisfied you are after eating. It is critical to understand the amounts that are appropriate for you in order to achieve your weight loss and wellness goals.
7. Eat less fat and sugar: Strict diets frequently prohibit the consumption of fatty and sugary substances. We are not attempting to eliminate everything, but rather to reduce consumption.
8. Pay attention to what you eat between meals: Eating between meals is not necessarily prohibited! What is dangerous for weight management or weight loss is losing control of what you eat. And that's what happens most often when you snack. To ensure your shot, make sure you always have fruits, vegetables and other healthy snacks on hand! Also think about when it would be useful for you to have a snack on hand, for example when you have a lot of work or you travel often!
9. Hydrate regularly: Water does not make you lose weight directly but it allows you to keep the line for a long time because it helps to drain metabolic waste and toxins. Opt for calorie-free and sugar-free drinks and avoid unnecessary calorie intake. If you don't want to drink just water, you can also flavor it with fruit or drink cooled tea.
10. Don't be too hard on yourself: Instead of focusing on the things that weigh on your days, focus on the positive. Don't be too hard on yourself and try to be compassionate. Losing weight will then seem less difficult to you, and your chances of success will be improved.